The Learning Commons’ Presentation Room is intended for the rehearsal of presentations as opposed to individual or group study. If you have questions about the use of this room, please contact the Learning Commons Information Desk at 912-478-5645 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONCE YOU HAVE MADE A RESERVATION, BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GSU EMAIL WITHIN 30 MINUTESFOR A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE
YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU CLICK THE CONFIRMATION LINK AND ANSWER YES!
- The Presentation Practice Room must be reserved on a first come first served basis in order to be used.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day (12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.)
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance
- Users are asked to cancel reservations at least 1 hour in advance.
- Users are asked to (1) turn off all equipment in the room prior to leaving and (2) return the room to its original state.
- Users are asked to check out the presentation room key and laser pointer/clicker from the Checkout Desk.
- The Learning Commons Librarian or a designated person will provide instructions on how to use the equipment if necessary. Instructions may also include a handout placed on the teacher workstation in the presentation room. Please be on time for your reserveation.
- Food and drink are permitted. However, the requestor of the room assumes all responsibility for any damages (facility or equipment) that may occur while using the presentation room.
- The Learning Commons Librarian or a designated person will check the presentation room for occupancy. If a requestor does not occupy the room within 15 minutes after the reservation period begins then the room will become available for another person to request.
- The presentation room cannot be held by leaving personal belongings inside. The library is not and will not be responsible for items left in the room. Unattended items will be taken to the Lost & Found at the Circulation Desk on the second floor.
- Users are asked to close the door upon leaving.
- BY CONTINUING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS